Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Movies, Movies, & Movies

At the recommendation of my most valued consiglieres, I am turning the primary focus of future blogs to film reviews, commentaries, tributes, and categorical rankings. Looking for the finest Al Pacino performances? How about the best twenty action films you've never seen? Or the most rewatchable comedies starring Saturday Night Live alumni? You'll find them all right here. It's been correctly suggested that for my blog to catch on, I need to stick to a general focal point and there is no subject I'm better equipped to handle than the movies. I still go any chance I get, pay the incomprehensible $12.00 for popcorn and peanut M&Ms, and enjoy my two hours in the dark. At least AMC Stubs and Regal Rewards provide a little more bang for your buck these days.

Don't worry though. I still plan on covering life changing family moments, historic sporting events, and memorable television shows. I will also continue my annual memorial tribute in December and Oscar predictions in February. So sit back in your recliner, grab a coffee, and absorb the valuable opinions of a man who still has slightly too much on time on his hands.

No comments: